Saturday, February 7, 2009

BAG CRAZY! Plus a couple jadorables . . .

I have been going a little nuts looking for bags- I have about twenty that I have found that I LOVE! Here are a couple, and I will put the rest up over the next month-- I dont think a girl can ever have enough bags!!!! If you know me, I LOVE bags, and on constant lookout my newest accessory. . .

Hobo bag by Alexander McQueen--LOVE the detail on this beauty!!





Botkier- so SLEEK!




BE &D


Ziggy Pouchette by Botkier


Voluspa Candle- DELICIOUS!!!

GORGEOUS Turquoise necklace by Vera Wang. . .


































2 comments:

  1. Oh I like the Botkier but would want it in black! Would that even be possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the small one only comes in the brown- that is all I have found. . . it is really FABULOUS isn't it?

    ReplyDelete